Okay, it’s not really a surprise; I was trying to be creative with my title! This delicious spinach smoothie with raspberries and kiwi is vegan and gluten-free. Some of the health benefits include boosting immunity helping to prevent certain diseases, maintaining blood sugar and blood pressure levels, aiding in digestion, and helps cell regeneration for anti-aging.
Spinach raspberry kiwi smoothie recipe
- Makes: 1 serving
- Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk (or soy or light coconut milk if you cannot use almond)
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen preferably
- 1 kiwi, skin removed and sliced
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, I use Vega brand.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- Handful of goji berries
Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth. Add toppings after pouring into a cup if using. Drink immediately.
Approximate nutritional value based on brands and amounts used
|Nutrition with toppings||Nutrition without toppings|
|Calories: 365||Calories: 285|
|Fat: 9.4 g||Fat: 4.8 g|
|Carbs: 52.2 g||Carbs: 43.2 g|
|Protein: 23.15 g||Protein: 19.15 g|
Check out some more of my vegan and gluten-free recipes