Artofbeingfabulous.com is a product of The Hemera Group (THG) and the following are the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the website.
- Artofbeingfabulous.com is accessible to anyone with Internet access across the world. By visiting artofbeingfabulous.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement.
- Use of artofbeingfabulous.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademarking. THG reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will be updated on this section of the website.
- Review this agreement from time to time so you will be aware of any changes. Continued use of artofbeingfabulous.com means you agree to any amendments.
- You are able to link to external third parties’ websites from artofbeingfabulous.com. These external sites are not reviewed or controlled by THG and THG is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials offered, or any additional links contained within the external third party websites.
- Use of artofbeingbafulous.com is at your own risk. Neither THG nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you, or to anyone else, for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of a) your access or use of the website, or b) your inability to access or use the website and the information available on artofbeingfabulous.com, or c) arising out of any action taken in response to, or as a result of, any information on artofbeingfabulous.com. This includes anything based on contract, tort or other theory of the law, and whether THG or any of its lawful agents or employees are, or were, advised of the possibility of such claim. You hereby waive any and all claims against THG and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of artofbeingfabulous.com and the information available on the website.
- You agree that THG shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any dealings you have with any third party, or advertiser found on, or through, artofbeingfabulous.com, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on this website. Your dealings with the third party, or advertiser, are solely between you and that party (as applicable).
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability of THG and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors for any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this user agreement or artofbeingfabulous.com will be limited to CDN $10.00 in aggregate.
- You agree that you will, at all times, indemnify THG from and against any and all reasonable costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages (including, without limitation, court costs and lawyers’ fees) arising out of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
- You agree that your use of the artofbeingfabulous.com is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree that any claim brought against THG will be brought exclusively in a court in Ontario, Canada and both parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario. If you choose to access the website from any location other than Ontario, Canada, you do so on your own accord and are solely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction. If any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever under applicable law in your jurisdiction, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.