- Makes: 4 servings
- Total time: 30 -40 minutes, Cook time: 20-30 minutes, Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 medium sweet apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the coconut oil, over the stove or in a microwave until it’s liquid
- Put the apples in a small to medium baking dish.
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the cinnamon and nutmeg and put it on the apples.
- Toss well to coat all the apples evenly with the mixture
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are soft, about 20-30 minutes. Stir once while it’s baking.
- Serve warm.
Approximate nutrition information for one serving size (Based on brands and amounts used in this recipe)
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Protein: 0.5 g