Coconut whipped cream
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 cups
- 400 ml organic and unsweetened full fat coconut milk, Native Forest makes one with good consistency for whipping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
- Place your bowl and beaters in the refrigerator or freezer 1 hour before making the whipped cream.
- Open the coconut milk but don’t shake it. Scoop the coconut cream solids into the cold mixing bowl. You can save the remaining liquid for another use, like a smoothie.
- Beat the coconut cream using your mixer with chilled beaters on medium speed for 1 minute. Turn it up to high speed until cream starts to get hard, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to coconut cream and beat for 1 more minute.
- Taste and add more sugar if desired.
- Refrigerate up to 2 weeks
Approximate nutritional value for 400ml
- Calories: 748
- Fat: 87g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 5g
Approximate nutritional value for 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 28
- Fat: 3.27g
- Carbohydrates: 0.86g
- Protein: 0.18g