Bonus: It is also vegan and gluten-free!
I’m not 100% sure what A-1 really means in terms of how you feel, but I know this smoothie bowl has all the ingredients to help you feel your best. It’s yummy on top of it and full of healthy things to support digestion, weight loss, heart health and boost immunity.
Cleansing detox smoothie bowl recipe
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup green iced tea
- 1 cup spinach and kale mix
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, I use Vega Sport
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon shaved coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Handful of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of blackberries
- Mint leaves
Combine all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional value for 1 serving (based on brands used in this recipe)
- Calories: 540 (without toppings: 372)
- Fat: 17 g (without toppings: 13 g)
- Carbohydrates: 66g (without toppings: 50g)
- Protein: 38g (without toppings: 33g)