My vegan and gluten-free smoothie is goodness in a cup!
While I love Fall, I’m not entirely looking forward to what’s ahead in terms of how cold this winter is going to be, so I’m looking for a summer memory. It comes in the way of a fruit mix smoothie!
Fruit mix and chia smoothie recipe
- Makes: 1 large serving or 2 small servings
- Total time:5 minutes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit mix, I like to use strawberry, mango, blueberry, if using fresh berries, add some ice when blending the smoothie
- 1/2 scoop (22 g) of vanilla protein powder (or 3 tablespoons of organic vanilla bean powder)
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk (or soy or light coconut milk if you cannot use almond)
- 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or culinary argan oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
Combine all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth. Drink immediately.
Approximate nutritional value based on brands and amounts used
|Nutrition without toppings|
|Fat: 14.9 g|
|Carbs: 29.8 g|
|Protein: 20 g|