What else is there to say about a smoothie bowl that can help you with skin, hair and intestinal health, support weight loss, boost your immunity and has anti-aging properties? And this is from just one of the ingredients!
I have no idea how or why I decided to add quinoa to a bowl, but it worked!
Have a great weekend!
Peach and quinoa smoothie bowl recipe
Makes: 1 serving
Total time: 15-20 minutes, 10-15 minutes to cook quinoa, 5 minutes to for the rest of the bowl (add in sitting time for quinoa)
- 2 ripe peaches, quartered, pits removed
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small peach sliced
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Some raspberries
- Cook the quinoa according to package and allow to cool.
- Add all ingredients minus toppings into a blender and puree until smooth. Add toppings and serve.
Approximate nutrition information for one serving size (Based on brands and amounts used in this recipe)
- Calories: 360.5 (without toppings: 262)
- Fat: 15.5g (without toppings: 12.5g)
- Carbohydrates: 58g (without toppings: 42 g)
- Protein: 14.5g (without toppings: 12g)