Happy July 4th to everyone that celebrates in the US! Here’s a smoothie made for you with a dash of vanilla! It’s healthy to boot!
Some of the health benefits of this smoothie bowl include anti-aging properties, improved immunity, blood pressure, cholesterol, and stress reduction.
Independence Day coconut peach popsicle smoothie recipe
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 medium peach, diced
- 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder, I use Vega Sport
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Flax seeds
- Optional: gluten-free rolled oats
Add all ingredients minus toppings into a blender and puree until smooth. Add toppings and serve.
Approximate nutrition information for one serving size (Based on brands and amounts used in this recipe)
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Protein: 34g