I’ve made vanilla chai tea smoothies before and loved them, so I decided to work the recipe into a smoothie bowl and make it better. And I did! The additional ingredients and toppings made this a filling breakfast and super awesome bowl.
Some of the health benefits include supporting brain and heart health, digestion, and weight and type 2 diabetes management.
Have a wonderful day!
Vanilla chai tea super smoothie bowl
- 1 in frozen banana cut large chunks
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder, I use Vega Clean
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-2 figs
- 1 banana thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 3 chopped walnuts
- 10 sunflower seeds
- A drizzle of pure maple syrup (I just felt like syrup for some reason!)
Nutritional information for 1 serving (based on brands used in the recipe)
- Calories: 595 (without toppings: 363)
- Fat: 9.5g (without toppings: 5 g)
- Carbohydrates: 70g (without toppings: 45g)
- Protein: 35g (without toppings: 30g)