Happy Friday and weekend! I’m trying to keep summer around for a little longer with this yummy coconut mango and banana smoothie.
- Makes: 1 large serving or 2 small servings
- Total time:5 minutes
- 1 frozen banana, sliced, if using a fresh banana, add some ice when blending the smoothie
- 1/2 of a mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of light coconut milk
- 1/2 scoop (22 g) of vanilla protein powder (or 3 tablespoons of organic vanilla bean powder)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut extract (can omit if you don’t have any)
- 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice
Combine all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth. Drink immediately.
Approximate nutritional value based on brands and amounts used
|Nutrition without toppings|
|Fat: 8.8 g|
|Carbs: 39.9 g|
|Protein: 18.2 g|