I don’t sleep a lot; I mention it often. I need caffeine to get going most mornings. This morning, I decided to combine my need for caffeine and food into one smoothie (it can be made with decaf too).
Some health benefits of the ingredients in this smoothie include boosted immunity, and improved heart and digestive health. Have a wonderful day!
Vanilla latte smoothie bowl recipe
- 1 cup of cold almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 shot espresso or 1/2 cup of cooled coffee with 1/4 cup almond milk to mimic espresso (or decaf)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium banana in chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- Shaved coconut
- Gluten-free granola
- Sunflower seeds
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Add all ingredients minus the toppings into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add toppings and serve.
Approximate nutritional information for 1 serving (Based on brands and amounts used in the recipe)
- Calories: 326
- Fat: 10.4g
- Carbs: 29.8g
- Protein: 32.5g