The vivid colors in this smoothie bowl make me smile. I love red and I love the taste of this smoothie. A balanced, healthy breakfast can keep your energy up throughout the day and also help boost your health if you eat the right things. This fruit smoothie bowl is the right way to start your day. It also makes a great post-workout meal or mid-afternoon meal.
My acai mixed berry smoothie bowl recipe has nutrients to help improve immunity, metabolism, heart health and digestion. The nutrition is listed below the recipe.
Acai very berry smoothie bowl recipe
- 2 cups blackberries, blueberries
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons acai berry powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder, I use Vega brand
Toppings I used (all are optional)
- Sunflower seeds
- Shaved coconut flakes
Add all ingredients minus toppings into a blender and puree until smooth. Add toppings and serve.
Approximate nutrition information for one serving size (Based on brands and amounts used in this recipe)
- Calories: 507 (without toppings: 343)
- Fat: 15g (without toppings: 4g)
- Carbohydrates: 72g (without toppings: 56 g)
- Protein: 32g (without toppings: 28g)