I didn’t get to make my breakfast smoothie this weekend. It was an extremely busy one. So, what better way to start the week than with this powerful smoothie bowl.
The nutrients in this bowl are powerful antioxidants, improve skin and bones, help you sleep better (unless you’re me!) and manage weight.
Get your greens protein smoothie bowl
- 1/2 cup fresh red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup kale or baby spinach
- 1 scoop vegan, vanilla protein powder, I use Vega clean
- 1 large sweet apple cored and chopped
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup mango, chopped
- 1 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
Toppings of your choice
Add all ingredients minus toppings into a blender and puree until smooth. Add toppings and serve immediately.
Approximate nutrition information for one serving size (Based on brands and amounts used in this recipe)
- Calories: 440 (without toppings: 272)
- Fat: 6.5g (without toppings: 2g)
- Carbohydrates: 68g (without toppings: 38g)
- Protein: 28.5g (without toppings: 25g)