If you’ve read some of my posts on skin, you know I’ve moved into using natural products. I’ve almost phased out all of my store bought products. There are so many products that promise smooth and flawless skin but they can be expensive, and some have harsh ingredients that can damage your skin.
Here are some weekly face masks that you can try if you’re looking to test out some natural products for your skin. I included an extra one for men after shaving.
Regardless of which mask you use, apply it to your face for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. Use it once a week.
- For acne or discoloration: Make a lemon and honey mask. Cut a lemon in half, squeeze the juice, and add a teaspoon of honey.
- For oily skin: Blend 1 fully ripe banana, 1 tablespoon of honey and an orange or lemon.
- For dry skin, also for anti aging: Blend 1/2 ripe avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil.
- For combination skin: Blend 1/2 ripe banana, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon of oatmeal.
- For normal skin: Blend 1 apple and 2 tablespoons honey.
- For razor burn: Mix 1/2 a cucumber, peeled and chopped, and 1 tablespoon full-fat Greek yogurt
If you end up trying one, let me know if you like it!