I’m absolutely lazy this morning. Too lazy to think of a proper intro so I’m just going to get right into it. This smoothie bowl is super yummy and super healthy.
Some of the health benefits of the ingredients in the recipe include helping with sleep, weight management and to lower inflammation and risk of stroke.
Makes: 1 serving
Total time: 5 minutes
Cherry Lime Rickey smoothie bowl
- 1 heaping cup cherries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 handful of spinach
- Handful of cherries
- Tablespoon of shaved coconut
- Tablespoon of chopped almonds
- Tablespoon chia seeds
- Tablespoon cacao nibs
- Mint leaves to garnish
Add all ingredients minus toppings into a blender and puree until smooth. Add toppings and serve.
Nutritional value for 1 serving (based on brands and quantities used in the recipe)
- Calories: 542 (without toppings: 374)
- Fat: 18 g (without toppings: 13 g)
- Carbohydrates: 65g (without toppings: 49g)
- Protein: 41g (without toppings: 37g)