“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
Thank you Michelle for this nomination! I’m self-conscious about my writing so getting nominated for this award by you is very meaningful to me! I’m relatively new to blogging, I’ve been on WordPress since August 2016. Please check out Michelle’s Southern By Design blog for very well written, thoughtful and inspiring posts. I would have nominated her if she already wasn’t! Also check out my nominees and the links to their great blogs!
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three random facts about me:
- I’m self-employed. I create e-learning strategies and programs for hospitals and small businesses.
- I haven’t seen my natural hair color since I was 13!
- I was a chess playing, stamp collecting, astronomy loving child and pre-teen. Someone, ok more than one person, told me I was a nerd 🙂
Questions asked by Michelle:
- What is your favorite season of the year and why? Autumn because of the colors and of course Halloween!
- Who is your favorite author and book? Agatha Christie and Murder on the Orient Express.
- What is your favorite feature about yourself? Why? My positivity. It has helped me and some of the people I’ve known get through some difficult times.
- Would you rather go sky diving or scuba diving? Why? Scuba diving because I’m too afraid of heights!
- If you were a performer at a circus, what would you be? (funny question) Clown because I like to make people laugh.
Please feel free to accept or decline the nomination. It is my privilege to nominate you. Perhaps you don’t accept awards, are all awarded out or you may just have limited amount of time, and you must set your priorities. Just know, I enjoy your blog and wanted to take time to point you out.
Travel Much? – A truly inspired travel and food blog.
Running to Zen – As I try to find my own Zen, I find the posts and links to other resources extremely helpful and informative for the journey.
Mackmarie – Overall awesomeness. Nothing else needed.
Cahla’s Tawkin’ Not just a really cool name, she writes really cool posts too!
Chia & Rye – Delicious gluten-free recipes and inspiring food ideas. The ones I’ve made so far have been a hit!
College Guy Cooks – I’ve learned recipes for foods I hadn’t heard of before! And they’re amazing to boot!
La Chica De La Burbuja – Short, sweet and thoughtful posts. Delightful!
Herzzentrale I love gaining knowledge and I’m learning a little bit of everything reading the wonderful articles and in two languages 🙂
Susiesopinions – Susie gives her opinions peppered with some amazing personal stories!
Ladyofstylblog – She’s new to blogging and I find her posts so fun and informative!
Five Questions To The Nominees:
- Why did you start writing a blog?
- Who has inspired you the most? Why?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Are you a morning, afternoon or night person?
- If you had to choose, Star Wars or Star Trek? (Funny question. You get a bonus if you give an answer but also say that Murder She Wrote was the only show that mattered! Not really but I like to give the show a shout out as much as possible! Haha)
Favorite post I’ve done- I believe in dreams…